Sign in to follow this  

Anyone getting install errors with the IFRPlan program?

I saw the program on the AVSIM main page and I D/L it. When I run the setup, everything works fine then I get errors on the second part of the setup. I'm installing it on my none FS2002 machine because this is where I do all my flight planing. Does it work if you install it on the FS2002 machine?

By the second part I assume you mean the database setup, it seemed to install on my system okay.I did have problems trying to export a flight plan though, but overall it seems to work okay.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest JeffB

I'm having the same problem. I did install on the same computer as FS2002.I ran the setup program from winzip, it's possible I should have unzipped the setup program to another directory and run it from there.Jeff

>Does this app have a moving map feature?As far as I can tell it does not have a moving map.It does display the flight plan over a map, like shown in the screenshots.I have installed it on XP Home, and XP Pro and was able to install it without problems on both systems.So it may not be specifically a problem with XP, but apparently some people are having problems installing the database drivers.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

This seems to be a Windows Installer Error which occurs sometimes depending on the operating system environment.The installation process consists of two parts:1. Installation of IFRPlan