Sign in to follow this  
someone

Missing outer marker NDB's in FS2002

http://edj.net/Plates/NorthEast/MKJ_lr26.GIFJust flew this approach a few days ago in a real Falcon 20, thought I would try it in fs2k2 but I am not picking up the SUZZE(MK)ndb. Is there a trick to getting the ndb's to work in fs2k2?I loaded up fs98 and flew the approach and picked up suzze just fine.

The NDB for the LOC rwy 36 at my home airport is missing also. I downloaded a program (can't remember the name right now) to add it in myself. It was easy.

You are probably talking about EasyNavs. Its a great program, and makes it an absolute breeze to add NDBs, ILSs, and VORs to FS2002. I love it.Craig

Yes that is it. I was going to look for it today, it was late when I replied last night and I was ready for bed.