Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timbo

Removing default static aircraft from SimFlyers?

Guest Timbo

Today I purchased SimFlyers KIAD, KDFW, and KLAX. I want to remove the static aircraft so I can use my Project AI setup with it. I followed the instructions on their site and put the zzzICAO.bgl files in the proper folder but I still see the default aircraft at the airports. How can I remove them? Also, when I install the new AFCAD file, do I install it on top of the default airport or the one that says SimFlyers?Thanks![TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 31st!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

EGCC - EGCCDS01.BGLKATL - KATLDSO1.BGL, & KATLDSO2.BGLKEWR - KEWRDSO1.BGL, KEWRDSO2.BGL, & KEWRDSO3.BGLKLAX - KLAXGM11.BGL, & KLAXGM13.BGLKMCO - KMCODSO1.BGL, & KMCODSO2.BGLKPHL - KPHLDSO1.BGLThese are the ones that I have saved, the others I removed a while back and just deleted them. Maybe someone else can help with the others.Get the overlay's John Thomas has made for all the SimFlyer's airports. If you can not find it I can send it to you. You need to use AFCAD to install them, and place the airlines with the correct overlay using TrafficTools and AITrafficMover.Hope this helps. :-)Jay

Guest jase439

With the exception KLAX, SimFlyers has used the convention of putting all their static aircraft in *S??.BGL where ?? is usually a number like 01 or 02.Removing the statics really improves frame rates. AI craft are much more frame rate friendly than the static scenery.J

Tim done use the zzsfxxxx.bgl files use the AFCAD files on our site or my overlays.As for the statics here is the listEGCC EGCCDS01.BGL KATL KATLDS01.BGL KATLDS02.BGL KEWR KEWRDS01.BGL KEWRDS02.BGL KEWRDS03.BGL KLAX KLAXGM11.BGL (aircraft) KLAXGM13.BGL (red cones) KLAXVH01.BGL (vehicles) KLAXVH02.BGL (vehicles) KLAXVH03.BGL (vehicles) KMCO KMCODS01.BGL KMCODS02.BGL KPHL KPHLDS01.BGLJohnualfan@msn.com

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Guest Timbo

Are your overlays different than the ones on the site? If so, where can I get them?[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 31st!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

Tim, The overlays I just posted in our support forum (I also replied to your post to) the overlays are different than the normal AFCAD files on our site. They are setup to use every gate (no static planes) and setup per so airlines will park at the right gates and terminals.Johnualfan@msn.com

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

John, I found that, I think MCO and DFW, you had the departing traffic on the outter runways and the arrival traffic using the inner runways. So you would have runway incursions of the a/c going for departure. Might want to check, got mine fixed now.

Guest Timbo

EDIT: Ah, it helps to read the readme first. ;) I was just a bit confused on one part:"2. You will need to Edit your Flight plans so that your airlines match the airports listed above (example ALL United Flights will go to the following airports ATL2, DFW1, KLAX, EWR2, KMCO, PHL2, and KIAD). To edit your flight planes you will need TTools."Thanks, John! Could you give me a quick run-through on installing multiple AFCAD's to one airport? I've seen different methods on different forums and was wondering what the easiest way is?Thanks![TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

Guest Timbo

Bump.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[/td][/tr][/TABLE