Sign in to follow this  

Help with Airline Code

Hi,Wonder if someone could tell me what airline this code belongs too"UBZ"??There is a flight departing tonight from Christchurch to Kuala Lumpur , and just curious who the Airline may be. Sounds Russian?CheersJulian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I dont think that it exisits. I checked on a few sites and none show a UBZ.The closest I could find would be: Uzbekistan Airways

>I dont think that it exisits. I checked on a few sites and >none show a UBZ. >>The closest I could find would be: Uzbekistan Airways Thanks Josh, there was an A310 with "AMC" on the fuselage sitting on the tarmac, I think the reg began with SU...???

>>I dont think that it exisits. I checked on a few sites and >>none show a UBZ. >>>>The closest I could find would be: Uzbekistan Airways >>Thanks Josh, there was an A310 with "AMC" on the fuselage >sitting on the tarmac, I think the reg began with SU...??? Hmmm well AMC doesn't check out, but if the reg did start with SU thats Africa/Egypt.Hope that helps.

Actually, it was a typo. It's actually UZB 3512 from Christchurch to Kuala Lumpur. That would make it Uzbekistan Airlines.

Thanks Bryn, that link helped, I had the letters in the wrong order,It should have been "UZB" as it turns out it is:UZBEKISTAN HAVO JULLARY - UZBEKISTAN AIRWAYSThey must have charted the A310 from "AMC" whoever they are.CheersJulian

>Actually, it was a typo. It's actually UZB 3512 from >Christchurch to Kuala Lumpur. That would make it Uzbekistan >Airlines. Must be transporting fishing crews I guess.