Sign in to follow this  

Emma Field problem

Everytime I try to load a flight starting at Emma Field it kicks me to the desktop. I never have had any problems like this with any other Lago product. Geo Render 1 works fine. Just bought and loaded Emma today did a flight to the field landed taxied looked around a bit and got kicked to the desktop. Not been able to get back since. All other fields I tried load just fine. Tried a flight from Bremerton and just about the time I saw the falls it locked up and kicked me out. Anybody with some knowledge on how to fix this would be great. I got a taste of the field and really want to explore more of it. I have posted on their forum but so far the replies have been slow.This is the error I am getting. AppName: fs2002.exe AppVer: 8.0.0.10919 ModName: visualfx.dll ModVer: 8.0.0.10919 offset: 00008ea2Sony P4 1.3 512mb PC800 RAM Geforce 3 64mb SB live 5.1Windows METhanks in advance Andrew

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I seem to remember someone else had this happen. Try removing and reinstaling Emma. If that doesn't do it, you might try deleting your FS2002.cfg file (backup first :) )and let it rebuild on startup.