Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Any FS2002 updates for Steven Grants' Maule?

Following the recent article by "Bear" about bush flying, I decided to download the tail dragger Maule to practice short field landings as per his tutorial.I quite like this little aircraft - especially the way it flies. Cruises at a nice fastish speed but capable of very slow flight as well (50 Knots ) . One of the first things I do with a new aircraft is to see how well it flies at slow speeds -- quite a few seem to drop their nose and the only way you can get them to stay in the air is to have a high angle of attack which makes for difficult landing as you can't see over the nose. The Maule allows you to go slow and maintain good vision.BUT -- it doesn't seem to be very happy on the ground. The contact points seem to be wrong to me and also it suffers from the "Bumps" when taxying. I know that other aircraft have suffered from this problem in FS2002 but have been fixed.Any ideas please?Thanks Barry