Sign in to follow this  
Guest C17SimGuy

Continental AI

HiI`ve been looking but can`t seem to find any Flightplans/repaints for COA AI.Could some one point me in the right direction?ThanksRon

Hi Ron,There's a file in the library called WorldAI (I could have that name wrong)- there's now a version 2 of the file. I have used it at home (I'm at work now :) ). There's obviously a lot of editing to the format in this file to match the AI files that you have (assuming you have used TTools, and you'll have to use that app anyway to use this info). Project AI may have some unofficial repaints for COA too. With the AI repaints and the WorldAI file, and some fancy editing with a text file and using TTools, you'll be up and going!Good luck,Bruce.

HiThanks a bunch Bruce I found World AI2 and some paints at PAI.LOL like you said the editing will begin.RegardsRon

There are several sets of Continental flightplans among the unofficial files at PAI. Check the archive to the now defunct Unofficial Schedules message board.Misha

Guest C17SimGuy

These are the ones I'm using. . .works pretty well and has good world coverage:http://www.pai.simairport.com/Frank_Bass_Flightplans/then look for the link: 172Continental Airli..> There are a couple of "complete" CON flightplans and aircraft packages, but this one seemed to include the most aircraft and daily rather than weekly schedules. Good luck!-drew