Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shayt

19 inch monitor!

Guest Shayt

Hello fellow simmers,I'm thinking to upgrade my display setting and to move from 17" to 19" monitor (CRT). I've read many reviews on such monitors but of-coarse none of them refer to the specific requirements of flight simming. I will appreciate to have your insight for the important features that I need to look for and for recommendations of specific models.Thanks,Shay

Guest sb55mv

>Hello fellow simmers,>I'm thinking to upgrade my display setting and to move from>17" to 19" monitor (CRT). I've read many reviews on such>monitors but of-coarse none of them refer to the specific>requirements of flight simming. >I will appreciate to have your insight for the important>features that I need to look for and for recommendations of>specific models.>>Thanks,>Shay >I thought you might be interested in this set-up of mine Shay, it's great for FS.I use 2 monitors and have been doing for quite some time now and find it particularly usefull for FS, I use a 22" HP monitor in front of me for FSim and a 21" Dell just to the left of that for FS Nav, saves constantly switching screens and they are getting very cheap now as everyone seems to want the waifer thin panels,so it'a a buyers market for us now. plus it's very usefull for installing things as well,you can have the readme onen on the left monitor while watching / installing on the main monitor,and it's good for web browsing too as any other windows that come with a site go to the left monitor.

Well, when I was buying mine, the guy recommended that I get Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 900u. Well, when I looked at this completely flat 19" screen with absolutely beautiful color saturation, minimized reflections thanks to its trinitron tube, I knew I could not settle for anything else. It was 3 years ago - I believe since then they have even newer & better models. Michael J.

Guest Shayt

Hi all,Thankd a lot for the opinions. Does anyone experienced the IIYAMA Master Pro454 or the ViewSonic P95F+ ?Shay