Sign in to follow this  
Guest Squitters

G4 Ti4800SE driver

Guest Squitters

Hey all :-)I'm using the Creative own driver for my card / 44.03 and theirdisplay panel.I'm getting probs in fs2004, namely that it dont like any AA exceptwhen checked as Application and Sim, 2x AA up and unchecked in simcrashes the pc to 8 bit desktop + I get flashing on and off in 04with any addon aircraft....:-(So thought I would try a WHQL driver for WinXP Home from Guru3D, any suggestions please.....:Dthankyou,Steve

Guest Squitters

Hi John :-)Thanks m8, last night I tried the 44.67, FS9 started once thenwound'nt get passed the start up screen...I'll try the 45.20 :Dcheers,Steve

Me too with the same card. Though I still get Moire on the buildings and really dont like the shimmer in the trees. Doesnt happen in FS2002.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg