Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Nov 19th = Captian Sim727 Doesnt it!!!!!!!

Isnt Nov. 19th the day that Captian Sim is suppose to release their Boeing 727????? or did i read a press release wrong back in September.Now I know that someone is going to chime in here and say....November 19th isnt over yet....right???? And I dont buy that argument what so ever. The 727 package could have been uploaded to the server yesterday and released at the begining of the BIZ day today's (EST) after all it is almost the 20th in other parts of the world.I have not seen any recent press releases stating the project was delayed.I think our European/Eastern members should feel cheated as a result of not being able to enjoy this and other products for a good part of the first day of release.......After all if lets say BESTBUY says a certian software/entertainment product is going to be available on Nov 19th isnt it on the shelves when they turn the key to open their door's at the begining of the day Nov 19th??????? After all at what time zone is the official start of a day messured if it is the UK then at the time of this post it is 1600 hours.I am going to repeat myself again....if you developers dont want to be hounded about not being able to meet your self imposed deadlines then dont be date specific about release dates, don't even mention the month you believe the package will be released then you wont have anybody riding your back.Thats all.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

I understand the impatience. I have been checking for news and screenshots everyday since I pre-ordered. Having said that, I doubt that Captain Sim has even bothered to look at the forum today. I'm sure he will after the release and then simply skip over the "Today is the 19th, where is it?" posts as irrelevant.

...or you could take the view that the sun will still come up tomorrow, that there are lots of other things to worry about more important than an FS addon and a few $$s, and that there are many other things to do with your life other than to fiddle with flight sims. Nope, on second thoughts, you're right, let's bang on CS's door to ensure that they release it today whether it's ready or not. Then we can spend the next three weeks moaning at them for releasing a buggy product.Come on, take a deep breath..Andy EGTR

>>>>Having said that, I doubt that Captain Sim has even bothered to look at the forum today<http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

and this will be the same person complaing the minute something doesn't work right tomorrow.Get real buddy, they'll release it when it's ready.

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolI agree, but I bet we are only talking to ourselves. I hope that Captain Sim is way too busy on getting it released to even remember that he has a forum.

SimMan - I can sympathise with your frustration, if indeed a date was specified and has been missed, but really...... in the great scheme of things, is it so important? You seem to be genuinely angry about the whole thing, which I would argue is not good for your well-being.Please don't think I'm trying to tell you what to feel or anything like that. I enjoy this hobby as much as the next person, but at the end of the day it's just pretty pictures of aeroplanes. Go and get drunk instead.On second thoughts, that idea's bound to upset some of the humourless puritans who frequent this board. Go and drink in moderation instead. But only holy water.

Guest WorkingStiff

Weren't you ##### about Airport 2002 last week? Are you bored with the new toy already? You could always write some FSNAT scripts to amuse yourself.

Spamming the forum here and the tone, is going to get you the boot here. This is not the appropriate forum for your rant, and you have already made it at Capn Sim's. Leave it there. This one is locked.