Sign in to follow this  

Anyone heard on release date for Flight1's Meridian?

The site says this quarter but hadnt heard any leaks on when it will be ready.TksBobG

Guest SlimDady

Well on one of the fsradio shows flight1 themselves said sometime in novemeber..

Thanks SlimDady Sounds good. This plane really looks good. I hope the rest is as good as it looks.BobG

i also had heard early to mid november quoted by tom himself on fsradio, however i noticed a post on their forum just a couple days ago by someone asking to see new screenshots and the reply was that theres nothing good enough to show yet??? and that they are putting all their efforts into getting the dc-9 out. Therefore it sounds like the meridian has been put on hold for a while until after the dc-9 releases...so who knows.Dave

Guest SlimDady

well it will come.. thats for sure.. hopefully its as good as the 421

Well, if you go to the Reality-XP web site they have an update on what Meridian will have in terms of Garmin 530 unit. It looks like full (or almost) featured 530. I wouldn't be surprised that with this decision they may even further push the release date.Yes, it looks like a killer product (far beyond 421) unless we were horribly deceived ...Michael J.[link:hifi.avsim.net/activesky]http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

That's pretty much what I read in it as well.A slight delay while they pull allnighters to get the DC-9 out the door (which hints at the DC-9 being almost ready).

If the industry learns anything from the Captain Sim 727 fiasco its to never, ever give a release date.David