Ah ok, sorry, didn't see that this is a new reinstall.But lets see it:Exact hardware + exact driver numbers.

Hi,Here are my detailed specs :Power Supply : ATX 480WMotherboard : Asus P5B-Deluxe Wifi AILifeStyle Series I965 ; Bios 1215Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.4Ghz) 775Ram : 2x 1024Mo DDR2 667MHz KingstonHD : Maxtor 250Go Sata-IIBurner : DVDRW Liteon 18X Litescribe ; Drivers : 5.1.2535.0Monitor : Samsung Syncmaster 940NVideo card : Asus EAX1950Pro 256Mb ; Drivers : Catalyst 7.8Sound card : Hercules Muse 5.1 DVD ; Drivers : 5.12.1.639Mouse & Keyboard : Logitech Cordless desktopI really wish it is a driver issue... :)Word Not Allowed, here's another shot, from 32bit HQ textures (sorry I don't have PMDG aircraft) :http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9962/fs...13590979hx3.jpgThank you again for helping me!

Whoa, you basically have the same hardware as I do, apart from the graphic card. And we both seems to have the same issue. I still have the old bios on my motherboard, cuz according to some sites, it overclocks better, but apparently it's not the motherboard issue.PSU should also be enough (you have 480W, I have 600W).Now I am slowly starting to think that we both have a typical hardware issue. As a matter for fact, I believe *everyone* has this, but simply aren't bothered by that.For a long time I wanted to try a Nvidia card, and see how it handles these situations.And as a matter of fact, I will. We got a new GF card in the shop, I think it's 7600, would be enough to test, to see if this pertains.Somehow I believe that with new ATI cards, this is a permanent issue. Also, FS9 is not the only one producing this. FSX does it the same way.So, it *must* be the card.If anyone else might feel that it's not the card issue, and/or have a different card, please post similar shots of textures.

Guest baksteen33

>>As a matter for fact, I believe *everyone* has this, but simply aren't bothered by that.<< Hi Word Not Allowed, correct assumption as far as I would dare to judge. :-) I think it's the drivers or a setting we're missing. Or, it could be something DX-related as well? It only happens when looking at specific angles, doesn't it? Cheers and kind regards Jaap

I don't believe it has anything to do with drivers. Might be that DX8 would work better with it, but not sure, and that I am not prepared to test.It's only at the specific angle, or to be more precise, it's only under small degree relative to horizontal.

Hello,Word Not Allowed, I have the same phenomenon as you, but as far as I'm concerned it goes even further. In fact, on my PC, the trees, fences and some building textures are flickering, blinking a lot. And that is really annoying.I do not think everyone has this, since I did not have it until one day. It worked perfectly well during 5 months after I got my PC. No jagging, flickering or blinking, and with good performance.So I can tell there is no definitive incompatibility on my PC which makes thoses phenomena appear.And I really want to sort that out, because I almost lost the pleasure when flying in FS. Plus, having spent 1600

Guest wayupthere

Those shots above, are 32 bits. And I still think like same like Jaapsan that its driver related.. I wish i knew how to solve it, but if it is indeed specific ATI related i have no way to test it here because i have no ATI setups atm. :/

OK, I really hope you're right wayupthere.Could you tell me how you would proceed to test it if you were in my case? Should I change all my drivers one by one?Thanks,