Sign in to follow this  
phil747fan

xmas trouble shootings with CH products

Hello Guys,my little nephew played with FS2004 and since that all controls are inverted as the rudder the flight controls or the throttle ...whatever i ve done install desinstall make nothing but remains on this weird control ...any tips or direction to help me ??!!see youPhilCYBG.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Phil,First guess could be problem with the FS9.CFG file.After un-installing the sim did you also remove/backup the folder that houses your (hidden) FS9.CFG file? IF not and there was an error in its control settings section, your "Fresh" install will keep picking up the old .CFG that might contain errors.Don't know what OS you run so:Windows 2000/XP::Documents and SettingsApplication DataMicrosoftFS9FS9.CFGWindows 98SE/Me::WindowsApplication DataMicrosoftFS9FS9.CFGVista::UsersAppDataRoamingFS9FS9.CFGRegards,

Dave,do you mean i need to remove this too ??? and resart a new fresh install ?i dont the last time i install it ... a few hours ago ...see youphil

Phil, If you have your install already setup now no need to remove FS again,just go to that folder and backup/rename the existing FS9.cfg, and have FS9 build a totally new, fresh FS9.CFG.Most problems are solved just by defaulting the sim, hope in your case it solves your troubles too.Regards,