Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank Betts

Hello? anybody here?

Guest Frank Betts

Looks like summer has arrived judging by how this site dried up pretty much. Well wait for me I'm closin'shop to and headin' out with everybody else! ;-)Frank B^)

Sorry FRANKY - But without new helos - I have resorted to PIC and the PSS SCARYBUS for a while....Tell ya one thing I LOVE FLYING the VFR HELO ROUTES in LONDON on VATSIM - great ATC NOW IF SOMEONE would REDO BATTERSEA ( LONDON WESTLAND HELOPADs )HINT HINT -- and if anyone WISHES to take this on I HAVE IMAGES Richard GreenVATUSA4Events and VA Director

oh no Frank!I'm here, although I just came back from a 4 day vacation.Loved your "Leif's Trading"!!!!....Look out for a Frank Helipad, where do you want it located?My upcoming releases will be, maybe not in this order, and without any time planning yet;Hawaii/Honolulu helipadsSan Fransisco HelipadsNew York HelipadsLondon Helipadssuggestions?Keep up Frank! I don't know how you manage, do you really work alone?! ;)design, chopper VA, forum...//Leif

Yeah, it happens. BFU's traffic goes up and down with the seasons too. :-)

Summer sure arrived where I was the past 2 weeks... temp was up to 86 F in Romania (from 55 where I live and returned to now :-( ).So I have been out of touch for a while too.... will pick up speed again now that I'm back..but many things to do and real life always 'around the corner' ;-) :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3cdd6a6a60efc7f5.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog