Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank Betts

I'm Back

Guest Frank Betts

yee haa! thanks Francois! Gee what a ride that was. uhhh lets not talk about how I got my account back LOL.

glad to see you back Frank! you been absent a long time...meanwhile, I come addicted to the "heavies", yeah that's right, nowadays I find pleasure in landing a 747 at KLAS instead of hovering near Meigs...well, I haven't left you rotorheads...just expanded my own view...anytime you want to fly chopper with me, just let me know! I'll be there!cheers buddies!//Leif "Still_Hovering" Almberg

Guest Frank Betts

Hey Leif! Heavies huh? Bet the insurance is expensive Har Har. I have actually been working heavy on some scenery down in South America for Nightwolf air service. Been a real experience. Catch you guys later. :-walksmile

Welcome back, Frank! It's been quiet for a little while so you didn't miss much.