Sign in to follow this  
bobbyjoh

ADV Display

Hello all,I have used Pete Dowson's adv display in the past and just downloaded and installed the newest version 1.9.7.When starting FS2002 Pro and at the start up screen, the adv display window pops up and freezes the computer. Sometimes I can hit the escape button and the program continues to load. I don't recall having this problem in the past and was wondering if anyone else did/does. If there is anything else you need to know about my setup, please ask. Thanks,MikeBTW, I also have the newest version of FSUIPC installed.

HI Mike,Where did you place the ADV display? What I would suggest is that you attempt to load FS2002 until you get your plane loaded. Make sure that the ADV display is NOT active. Go to the panel in your plane and then activate the ADV display and place it in the location that you want on the panel. Do not have any part of the display outside of the panel this can cause a problem. I am sure you know you can alter the size and location of the ADV Display.At this point save the flight as the default flight for FS2K2. Restart FS2K2 and see if loads properfly with ADV display in the correct position on your panel.Hope this helps, if you get a problem, post the results with as many details as possible, Pete can be very helpful when he has lots of details when problems occur.CheersBob Johnson