Sign in to follow this  
hopskip

American routings

not American airlines per-se, but I'v been doing alot of flying at vatsim latley in the US (My current place of residence is Australia) and usually get my routes from www.clearanceunlimited.comLatley however I'v been finding that some of these routes are inaccurate or outdated with the AIRAC data I'm using with 767PIC. Other times theyre not 'standard' as such and the controllers ask me to refile... and at times, change the route airborne... All well and fine and adds to the challenge, but most annoyingly is when I look and see 2 major centres all full with traffic and ATC, but can't find a plan between them.first of all the longhauls. I have no less than 3 different routings for the first one, but have heard that there is an airway that connects the two almost directly they are:KJFK to KLAXThe next one I have never found a route for. that is:KJFK (or Newark, or La guardia, doesn't matter which really) to KOAKKJFK to KCLE and returnThat's enough for now. All to be flown in a 767, ZFW245,000lb P&W engines

I use the FAA prefered routes. You can find these in this website:http://www.vitez.net/routes/default.aspFor example for KJFK-KOAK you may use one of these:KJFK COATE J36 BAE J16 FSD J82 CZI J32 MLD J158 MVA KOAKKJFK RBV ETX J60 LNK J44 FQF J80 OAL LOCKE1 KOAKKJFK RBV J64 EWC J64 HLC J80 OAL LOCKE1 KOAKKJFK RBV J230 AIR J80 OAL LOCKE1 KOAKKJFK GAYEL J95 BUF J16 ECK J38 GRB J106 GEP J70 ABR J32 MLD J158 MVA KOAKKJFK GREKI V419 JUDDS CAM J547 BUF J94 ECK J38 GRB J106 GEP J70 ABR J32 MLD J158 MVA KOAKKJFK RBV J230 SAAME J6 LIT J6 PNH J58 OAL LOCKE1 KOAKNot all city-pairs have prefered routings, so some entries may give no result.Yohann, LFLL

Guest WorkingStiff

Actually you can find the preferred routes directly on the Federal Aviation Administration website at http://www.fly.faa.gov/Products/Coded_Depa...s_database.htmlJust follow the instructions and type in the departure and arrival airports and the Route type; in your case you need to input H.Another great source of flight plans is the FSBuild planner. You can download FSBuild from: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/a...er1/fsbuild.htmAs previously noted, not all city pairs have have preferred routes.

Guest Andrej

Hello,you may also try this web-page. www.fltplan.com I use it most of the time when planing. Best regards,Andrej Lippay

Thanks for the replys, alot of good info at those sites, thanks :)