Sign in to follow this  

Wilco Airport 2000 JFK..need flatten and exclude comman

Could someone please help me out with the flatten and exclude commands? I searched the forum and cannot find them anywhere. Thanks.

You can find out info on flatten/exclude in you the online library included with your MSFS2002, I just cant figure out what section it is in.Hope that helps aliitle bit.Regaurds

Thanks. I know about those but I was just wondering if anyone with Wilco's JFK installed already had them?

I would Have thought that Wilco would have included them. Did you check your scenery.cfg fil to see if it there. Somtimes the E&F switch are written into the BGL file bypassing the scenery.cfgI dont know if I would want to alter there work unless it is nessasary,personally Id hollar at the tech people at Wilco.Regaurds

jerrycwo4I still also have FS2000 installed on one of my computers with all of the Airport 2000's installed. Send me an e-mail and tell me how to find what you are looking for and I'll give it a try. Send to:galfred3@cox.netSay 'sub' is: Wilco Airport 2000/KFK