Sign in to follow this  

A hole in the TWY

Guest firehawk44

Totally agree. Great find. I have two sinkholes next to each other and the one nearest the runway appears to be bottomless. What an anomoly!

Guest outtatimeiii

LOL I see it too, looks funny. I just took it to the next step by flying the Bell 206 into it. The big hole's bottom is at sea level, so its around a 800ft+ drop straight down LOL. I really wonder what happened there LOL game messed up or something. Whatever the reason is, its a fun new experience LOL.Pic is the view from in the hole. Dont really have much to say, after all, a pic is worth a thousand words LOL

hehe...a new tourist attration and you can ferry them in with yer chopper :)

Guest Lizardo

The FBO there in the hole needs a sign over a door: "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here." haha

could you please repost, or shall I search the archives?(arent images removed after a while? ...like not archived)

Guest outtatimeiii

Whoaaaaaaa LOLOL! Now thats one fun airport! The powerful Reno Air Racer P-51 could bearly get out of SESM alive LOL. That airport is basically impossible to get out of with a normal plane since you gotta climb 3000ft to get over the mountain on one side, and 5000ft on the other side LOL. Thats what you call one huge obsticle to clear LOL. I believe this airport is controlled too, I DARE someone to make AI fly into that airport LOLOLOL. Crash after crash after crash LOL.Microsoft sure put some surprises in FS2002 for us to have fun :) !