Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

HGHB Gauge Error Help ? = Airport 2000 Vol 1 - FS2000

Hi All,When I try to load an 737 USAIR from Airport 2000 Vol 1 I get this error: HGHB Gauge Error - Open Registy Create.Than after I click ok FS2000 exit's with an error message and say's it's creating an error log.Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it if all possible, I'm running FS2000 and Airport Vol 1.I have JAB2000 Installed and I did a quick check of the files that are for that aircraft in JAB2000 and it does now list any missing.Is there a better utility that will manage the gauges for FS2000 and does anyone know where FS puts that error log that it makes when it exits with errors.Many thanks for any help you can give me !!Scott

Can you give more information about the gauge, its exact name, date of build, etc?I don't have Airport 2000 Vol1 but perhaps there is an update to it or an update to the specific gauge.You can open the panel.cfg and place a ";" in front of the offending gauge(s) to try and eliminate the problem. You could try replacing this gauge with another.

Have you installed the FS2000 update for Airport 2000 vol.1? It should be available at www.wilcopub.comMisha