Sign in to follow this  
Hakkie

Track view in multiplayer

Hello all, according to the manual it should be possible to track (i.e. put a spot view on) a multiplayer aircraft. You first have to select the wanted player with ctrl-shift-t and then open a new view as track view. All goes well and a new track window opens, but I do not see the other player. It could be that the view focuses on the other player, but I don't know from which perspective this is done. Can anybody tell me what I do wrong? Or can anybody provide me with a proper way of viewing aircraft participating in a multiplayer game? All I want is a good view on my fellow pilots....Forgot to mention that I'm using FS2002.

Guest Wayne Smith

I was trying to get this same effect by using AI Bridge in conjunction with AI View, while I was in a multiplayer session on VATSIM. AC Rad was working fine, and showing other aircraft on VATSIM. However, AI View only showed my own aircraft.I have FS2K2 Pro.Wayne

sadly 2002 multiplay is bugged, and ms didnt see fit to patch it.chat not scrolling...dont work (3rd party fix for this though)track view...dont workother planes prop spinning...dont workstrange how these were all ok in fs2000im sure ms could remedy this with a 10kb patchregards,jim