Sign in to follow this  
Guest wapo

EDDL Flight plan

Guest wapo

Hi ! I'm looking for a flight to EDDL over that goes over DIK vor. For example from LIRF / LIMC or a spanish / portuguese airfield. I was just wondering what the standard routing over Belgium now is for inbounds EDDL. If I'm right it's DIK UN853 ARCKY UZ907 ELDAR T853 KUBIM and not via ARCKY T853 KUBIM anymore. Regards, Jochem

Hello Jochem,routing from EDDL westbound is a little bit tricky at all. Some of the airways are only available on weekends. Lets have a lot at EDDL-LEMD (as an example):During weekends, the routing is quite simple. You depart via a MODRU departure, and then route via Olno and Boursonne through France to Spain:FL266-FL999 MODRU5T MODRU Y283 SUMAS UY283 LNO UZ707 RESMI UN857 BANThe critical issue here is UZ707, which is usually not available for routing during weekdays. Let

Guest wapo

I was looking for the otherway ;-) Inbounds EDDLBut not via CDR routings.

>I was looking for the otherway ;-) Inbounds EDDL>But not via CDR routings.Argh :-) Sorry ...no problem either. Look how the route from LEMD goes: RBO UN867 DGO UL176 CNA UN858 VALEK UH110 DIK UN853 ARCKY UT853 IBESA T853 KUBIM KUBIM1GThis routing is valid:(FPL-SAG4711-IN-A320/M-SEHIRWY/S-LEMD1200-N0430F350 RBO UN867 DGO UL176 CNA UN858 VALEK UH110 DIK UN853 ARCKY/N0430F230 UT853 IBESA T853 KUBIM KUBIM1G-EDDL0200-0)Reply:NO ERRORSCNA is passed by almost all routings coming from western Spain and Portugal. You need to get around the Paris TMA on the north, so this naturally leeds to a routing via UN858. The rest is a DFS standard route. Note that you have to cross ARCKY at FL235 or below.Yours,Martin Georg/EDDFVATSIM Europe Division Director *** mailto:vateud1@vateud.orghttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/811874/957.png

Guest wapo

Yeah that's what I forgot the FL230 at arcky. But it's a bit strange. They nevet cross ARCKY FL230 then they should go to Brussels control 128.45 but they stay with Maastricht. They clear them to FL250/FL260 and then the hand off to EDLL 135.35. As discribed in hte LOA's. So I don't know why they write not available above FL245 in the RAD?

Guest Koen

Hi Jochem,It seems something has gone wrong in the RAD there, because the Belgium and Germany RAD now disagree regarding the flight level restriction. I've asked the Belgium AIS office if they can clarify the matter, so I'll get back to you later... :)Cheers,http://home.planet.nl/~duijn181/cu2/koen.jpg

>Hi Jochem,>>It seems something has gone wrong in the RAD there, because>the Belgium and Germany RAD now disagree regarding the flight>level restriction. I've asked the Belgium AIS office if they>can clarify the matter, so I'll get back to you later... :)Hmm,nothing new :) . I

Guest wapo

Well that would be very nice if you can explain me how it really works :-) You have an id where they have to be at FL250 (wich point?)Kind regards, Jochem