Sign in to follow this  

Gauge Cleaner

Guest N247BK

I just got Nicola Marangon's newest gauge cleaner version (3.2) from the library. I have all the requisite VB6 runtime DLL's, but I am getting a "runtime error 424 ... missing object".Nicola or someone, if you're out there or have seen this, please let me know what's missing.Thanks,

Guest N247BK

Thanks Haraldh F ...Please tell me where you found Scott's. I don't see it in the AVSIM Library.Many thanks again!

do you have a link for that one? I want one that works well...thanksJohn-PaulToronto

Guest N247BK

Just BUMPING again ... thanks for your patience.

Thanks for the link, I couldn't get the other gauge cleaner to work either. But this one works good.

I am having trouble getting started using Scotts gauge cleaner. It says "When first using Gauge Clean, you have to set the path to the Flight Sim 98/2000/2002 directory" Exactly how do I go about doing that?

Guest N247BK

Joseph, I fumbled around with it a few minutes, and finally figured it out. But be careful, as I wiped many useful gauges from the Gauges directory (luckily, I saved them to a "Save Folder" first ... whew!).Anyway, when you first go in, set the path to FS2002 (or whatever version you have).Then when you select either "delete ..." or "save ..." you'll get a "save" tab. Then set the path to a new folder you want to write these gauges to (before they are gone forever). I don't know how this thing is working, but it moved useful gauges. I'm putting this thing down before I hurt myself with it.

So If I click on "clean" that will clean out unused gauges right?

I always save my gauges to a safety sub-folder (a folder I have created within the Gauges folder). But it has never turned out to be needed. It