Sign in to follow this  

Completely Out of Topic- Sorry, What does this mean

Hi, I'm embarrassed to ask this stupid question. I can help it, despite of my very limited English, I have managed to learn a lot - even the technical stuff-, during all these years.However I have tried with no success to get an answer, in my self learning style, about the meaning of the following:LOLBTWIMHOAnd the rest of abbreviations that people use in the forums, please help me I can't sleep anymore with such an unanswered question.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Don't be embarassed! I had to ask at one time what all the abbreviations meant too.LOL--Laughing out loudBTW--By the wayIMHO--In my humble opinionHope that helps! :)KP

...what does KP stand for? ;) Seriously Ken, is there a comprehensive list available for these abbreviations?Toni.

Finally!!! Thanks BTW. the only one I Knew was: IHOP - International House Of Pancake

>Finally!!! Thanks >>BTW. the only one I Knew was: IHOP - International House Of >Pancake :D LOL! I like that one!KP

>KP> >>...what does KP stand for? ;) >>Seriously Ken, is there a comprehensive list available for >these abbreviations? >>Toni. It stands for Kangaroo Pouch. Um, no, it stands for Kitchen Patrol. Hmm, actually I'm not sure. People just call me that :D LOLKP

>>Finally!!! Thanks >>>>BTW. the only one I Knew was: IHOP - International House Of >>Pancake >>:D LOL! I like that one! >KP This is going to sound stupid but...It took me ages to work out what IHOP stood for! Feel free to laugh at me :-)