Sign in to follow this  
N562Z

FS2K and CFS3

Has anyone ever had this problem?:After installing CFS3, and then running FS2K, it seems that I would loose most of my FS2K scenery..All I get is a blurry Flat scenery surface...This happened at least twice, and both times while flying into KSFO..There was absolutely nothing except flat land and water. I did however, able to see other AI aircrafts around.After uninstalling CFS3 and rerunning the same flight Plan, every thing went back to normal..When I reinstalled CFS3, the problem came back...I'm not sure if this has anything to do with either simulators, or maybe just my really weak system specs:WinXP (no service pack)AMD 1.0GHZ @266FSB512MB DDRGeForce2 Pro...23.11/27.20/47.20 drivers60GHZ HDD @7200 RPMSoundBlaster Pro PCI512Sony Trinitron 19" Flat ScreenSaitek X45Anyway, just wanting to know if others are experiencing this problem.ThanksTroy

I had same problem but not with CFS3 and FS2K2 but with CFS2 and CFS3and after i uninstalled CFS3 the problem was goneRegards.. RicWin XPPentium 4 1.8AGeForce 2 Ultra512M DDR 266Samsung 17" 753DFXHD 40GB WD

Hey guys:Just my two cents, but I received an E-mail a few days ago warning me that people who had installed CFS 3 recently were experiencing problems trying to connect to VATSIM because CFS 3 inserted a newer version of Direct X, 9.0 I believe, that may be causing the problem. Maybe there is some tie-in here. Lets see what other people say.Alex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MNThermobulb@aol.com

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.