Sign in to follow this  
shermank

Are you one of the 65,000?

Are you part of the 65,000 and counting that have downloaded the Fokker 70/100's? If you are not, then get out from under that rock, put your Cessna 172 away, and get some heavy iron!A big great tremendous Kudos to the creators of the Fokker 70/100's.When it comes to freeware quality, they have gone above and beyond! You would expect to pay for something this terrific, but you don't have to, it is free! The textures are right on the mark. I was comparing them to a book I have, and you couldn't get any closer if you tried. I have never flown one personally, but I have flown in one (US Air), and the flight dynamics are great....Great job, and thank you for supplying the sim world with your wonderful creations....

true....all he sad is true :Di luv it too, so go get it boys n girls

Well actually I'm not one of the 65,000. It looks absolutely fantastic without a doubt, but I'm not really into flying passenger jet types - more of single engine piston powered spam can driver meself. Although I *am* tempted I know that I'll only fly it a couple of times before going back to the 172 and pottering around at 2000'

Where can I find some pics of this plane?Thanks,Robb

Have you looked at the screenshot forum lately??

Hey all i just downloaded this baby and im gonna give it a try, all the repaints are great...Happy Holidays to all, and have fun flying the Fokker....

Heck yeah! I probably account for about 15 of the 65,000 downloads, because I downloaded most of the wonderful lvieries!

Ahhh, actually that was 65,000 total downloads of which 5000 downloaded the Fokker. Yes I was one of the 5000 though ;-)

All I can say is this is one very awesome aircraft and unbelievably FREEWARE!!!!!! Looking forward to the VC model coming out next year.If you don't have it, even if you don't like airliners in FS, GET THIS DOWNLOAD!!! You will be glad you did. :-ukliamLarry Brown Visit American Virtual Airlines.www.flyava.org http://www.flyava.org/images/AAlogos/Banner2.jpg

Only problem is I cannot get tune to the radio because they won't show upThe radios are in the pedistal. You have to click the little red button in the middle to turn the radios on ;-)

What a fuzz, does it have all systems replicated, does it have a programmable FMC. Don't like only eyecandy...:(Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries

RobdeVries.jpg