After having used this for a week or so now, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. There are however 2 small items that I'm having difficulty with. I have been a FS Meteo user and these items have been available and used by me all the time.1. The ability to import a flight plan and get the winds aloft, particularly outside of the US. I use this information to fuel plan and it is difficult to get in Activesky.2. METAR Information. With both Activesky and FS Meteo I get the weather information from VATSIM aas I normally fly on line. In New Zealand under FS Meteo I get the weather reported from smaller location such as NZNP, NZDN, NZNS etc. Under Activsky I only appear to get the data from NZAA, NZWN and NZCH.Any help in sloving these would be greatly appreciated.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Hi,you can edit the icao.txt file in your ActiveSkywxRE folder and add those locations with latitude and longtitude.As those locations exist on the VATSIM server ActiveSkywxRE will pick them up for you. just try it and report back.regards

Thanks,I have added the following three entries to the icao.txt files and get them reported as the active weather station, when I locate at the airports.NZNP,S,39,00,E,174,11,30NZNS,S,41,18,E,173,13,5NZDN,S,45,56,E,170,12,1FSMeteo gets and processes the METARS, however, I get the following message in ActiveSky"METAR report not found / ID not valid"RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

>Thanks, >>I have added the following three entries to the icao.txt >files and get them reported as the active weather station, >when I locate at the airports. >>NZNP,S,39,00,E,174,11,30 >NZNS,S,41,18,E,173,13,5 >NZDN,S,45,56,E,170,12,1 >>FSMeteo gets and processes the METARS, however, I get the >following message in ActiveSky >>"METAR report not found / ID not valid" >>Regards >Russell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ) Seems those Metars are not NOAA are VATSIM.Here is what I got :FS2002 NZNP NZNS NZDNActiveSkywxRE NZOH NZWN NZCH

When connecting using FSMeteo to the VATSIM servers I get METARS for NZNP, NZNS, and NZDN.However, when connecting using ActiveSkywxRE to VATSIM I get the error message found above.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)