Sign in to follow this  

Dreamfleet / Default 737 merge

Is there any way to use the Dreamfleet interiors (cockpit, views, fmc...) with the default 737? I didn't like the Dreamfleet 737 model very much, it looks great but thrust reverses don't work, the gear weels are static...Maybe something like the PIC/POSKY merger?Cheers!

Did anyone notice a bump in the fuselage, uner the tail??? That's ugly!

Guest Van

You can simply alias the MS default 734 to the DF panel, but in order to get a good merge some work will need to be done in the MS734 aircraft cfg to match the DF aircraft cfg. The most important is the electrical section, flap section and radio section and thats just a start. I have created a merge for the DF panel and the new Ariane GMAX 737 series. These models are payware, but in my opinion well worth the money.Regards,http://www.yeodesigns.com/signatures/yeode...nner-van2-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Van can you send me your merge configs or how to do it? I got the Ariane Gmax 737, and wanna try it with the DF panel.Thanks!

I'm sure you're aware of this, but you'll also lose all of those fantastic DF734 repaints, too. Just fuel for thought.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest Van

The DF 734 model is an old FSDS model made for FS2000, so many people aren't too concerned if they lose all the liveries as they don't want to use the model anyway.My Ariane/DF merge files are available from the Avsim library. I also made an all new FDE as I found the Ariane FDE to have many stability issues. Just type my name (Van Latendresse) in the search field and you will then see my files.Regards,http://www.yeodesigns.com/signatures/yeode...nner-van2-1.jpg[/img][/url]