Sign in to follow this  
Guest xoio

Damian - surface winds missing in 1.85 ???

Guest xoio

Morning,I shall run a few test to see at what level this starts to occur, but after updating from 1.80 to 1.85, my surface winds & up to a lowish altitude (I'll double check this,) always want to be: 360 / 0 ... No matter where in the world i am, or at what altitude the Airport is. I haven't touched FSUIPC. ALL was working perfectly before in ver 1.80 (except for the update problems, which now seems to be fixed.)Is anyone else experiencing this?, or am i going mad :-)Look forward to an answer.Al

Al,After V1.85 was released, NOAA again modified the format of their METARs. This shifted the data that AS uses for surface winds. You're not going crazy...............yet!!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest xoio

GrrrrWhat a Jip! *chuckle* :-)Why can't people stop fiddling with things ..... Whats that old addage....? "If it works, don't break it."Good Luck in sorting our the wee prob sir, I'm sure you'lll have it licked soon enough.Apart from that... A.S. is a FANTASTIC Product!!! :-)Al