Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stratus_Fractus

Free Antivirus

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use AVG antivirus from www.grisoft.com. It's worked well for me, is free and has free updates.KP

I started using AVG.... It's a free tool, and very popular it seems. I don't leave it on all the time, but I do scan all incoming exe's with it. In tandem with that, I use Adaware, since spyware can often mimic a virus in the way a system behaves. Here's links to both:www.grisoft.comwww.lavasoftusa.com

Indeed, many people are happy with AVG. I use payware anti-virus software (PC-Cillin,) in addition to using Ad-Aware, Ad-Subtract, No-Ads, Cookiewall, and Tiny Personal Firewall.(Dear Lord! I sound paranoid! I'm not, really. Do you people think so? Are you gonna talk about me after I posted all that? Hey! Leave me alone!)

>Indeed, many people are happy with AVG. I use payware >anti-virus software (PC-Cillin,) in addition to using >Ad-Aware, Ad-Subtract, No-Ads, Cookiewall, and Tiny Personal >Firewall. >>(Dear Lord! I sound paranoid! I'm not, really. Do you people >think so? Are you gonna talk about me after I posted all >that? Hey! Leave me alone!) LOL! You're not paranoid, it's just that everyone's against you! :DI also use Ad-Aware and now that I'm on cable and off dial up, I use Zone Alarm firewall.KP