Sign in to follow this  
Justin Toposim

NEW Alaska 28 M USGS Mesh

>Defenetly this is a big project - !! >I'm very sure - this mesh will also works very well with >Faber's - Usa Textures - if you have designed Alaska - which >for sure are reccomended to everybody!! >>best spotters Dear spotters,thanks for mentioning my FScene-USA&Canada textures!:-waveRuud Faber - FScene2002rfaber@quicknet.nl www.home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/rfaber

Another Screenshots - as areas are getting compiled - screenhots are popping out - still on the NW Area - over the Misheguk Mountains!.Ruud !- I'waiting for your Alaska Textures - !!best spotters

Hi;The aircraft is a Trislander - available here at avsim also - just search on the library search box - - for trislander - - - the textures are by Tony Madge - and the set is from fsfreeware.best spotters

Juding from the post above, I'm not missing a thing! Eddie Denney's "FREE" mesh looks 10x better than this!

Let's see them do this ;-)Eddie Denny ;-O below ;-)

>Another Screenshots - as areas are getting compiled - >screenhots are popping out - still on the NW Area - over the >Misheguk Mountains!. >Ruud !- I'waiting for your Alaska Textures - !! >>best spotters Thanks for your cry out for the alaska textures.But...... If you have FScene-USA&Canada, they are alreadythere, or am I wrong?

Hi Ruud;OH!! I see - - I've got the Usa - Canada summers texture pack - must get the rest then!!!best spotters

>But..how about some texture adaptations for rock and the >like...;) >>Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries >>For accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) >for Lago's FSSoundscape go to: ------------------------------- :-eekdo not make me hate you, you ugly man!Next thing is how to land on emma (the field)

But..how about some texture adaptations for rock and the >like...That is a good Idea - especially as default textures rocks a not soo good!! and very dull!!cheers spotters

You can always use the textures of Lennart Arvidsson...he has made good replacements for rocksurfaces...but also pasturetextures and the like so don't mix up with Ruuds beautiful textures...Rob "Holland&Holland" de VriesFor accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) for Lago's FSSoundscape go to:"What Is It Like to See with Your Ears"

RobdeVries.jpg

>You can always use the textures of Lennart Arvidsson...he >has made good replacements for rocksurfaces...but also >pasturetextures and the like so don't mix up with Ruuds >beautiful textures... >>Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries :-kewl I'm no good at rocks,I am more like a throttle rocker.Thanks for the compliment ugly.