Sign in to follow this  
JiBrady

2D panel "blinks" about every 6 seconds with AS2004 run...

I notice that my 2D front panel "blinks" off/on about every 6 seconds. This is a very fast off/on, but is noticable. If I stop AS2004 (Cntrl, Alt, Del) then stop AS2004 using the Task Manager, the blinking stops, That is, the control panel runs solid, no blinking. I have not noticed this problem with any other views, just the inside 2 D panel.Is there a adjustment/setting that might be causing me this problem? I run XP operating system, with a Gforce 3 card. CPU 1.4 AMD.Any ideas?Thanks,jim

Guest hoohah

and/or add the line:PanelAsTexture=0Under your driver's {DISPLAY.WhateverDriverYouHave} section.HTH,

Ryan,That was it. I turned OFF the "render to texture", and the problem is solved. Thanks for providing me this important piece of information!Jim