Sign in to follow this  
oal331

About Active Radar 2004

Hi,i don't have yet the Active Sky 2004 and i want to ask you if the ActiveRadar's gauge displays the current FS2004 weather, or the real world weather form a satellite picture. They are totally different these two options, as in the first one this you watch in FS's external window appears also in gauge and it is the FS's virtual weather (maybe also the real if the metar is current). I don't want to have a clean weather radar in ActiveRadar's gauge and the FS has thuderstorm!!One more....! ActiveRadar works only when having the ActiveSky2004 running and downloading weather? Can i use the Radar gauge with custom weather setup from FS weather menu?ThanksEddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Hi Eddie,Thanks for your interest in our product.Active Radar displays the current weather being processed by Active Sky 2004.Right, AS2004 is running in Online Mode or Offline Mode. I don't think it will display weather from the FS weather menu.If you have other questions feel free to ask!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support