Sign in to follow this  
Guest Les Parson

New AS2004 Purchase

Guest Les Parson

I have a few questions after reading the FAQ's:1.) I have Server PC with two PC Clients connected with Wideview 2004. I know I can install AS2004 on a fourth PC via WideFS. Since Wideview 2004 does not yet transfer weather to client PC's, the plan is to install separately on each PC. Is this permissible ? Or is each purchase limitied to one specific hardrive ? If so, then that is a show-stopper. By the way, I do plan to purchase the extra 1-yr download capability.2.) Are there any reviews available for AS2004 ?

Hi there,1) The license permits that. Use on multiple PCs by a single registered user. You can use a shared offline file set on each AS2004 installation, and the wx conditions will match over all WidevieW PCs. The only problem is synchronization of updates and visual changes, and random factors which can alter the representation on each PC (although the conditions are the same). We are working on future wx cloning technology (to eliminate the need to run multiple AS2004 copies.. just a single on on the server and the clone app on each client).2) Not yet, but some should be available soon. Reviews typically take 3-6 months after release of a product. We're at about 4, so they should be here any day now :) Check our website - the review announcements will be made there.Hope that helps!-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies