Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a temperature gauge

As in an outside temperature gauge that can swap between Centigrade and Farenheit.Ideally, it would be a digital red l.e.d. type gauage to match the rest of my panel. (See the home page of the rtw link below- there's a screenshot of the panel on the home page).I'm reasonably sure I had one once, but I can't find it. I'm having to settle for running 2 temp gauges now in order to get readouts in both temperature scales and I'd dearly love to be able to get that down to one.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is a relatively easy job top do -using XML-- unfortunately , I am leaving for 2 weeks holiday tomorrow and couldn't do one for you in the time remaining. If you still don't have one after I return , I will see if I can do it for you in the new year -- it would make a nice addon to my Baron panel as wellI haven't been able to find an XML gauge like what you are looking for - but I would use the internal bitmap of the OAT gauge used in the Baron (BTW , most of the Baron gauges are XML gauges - except for this one)and then use some XML coding similar to the OAT gauge used in the British Aerospace C4SST. And then modify that (using the coding somebody else has done to convert the Baron Altimeter to be able to read in eith lbs per sq inch or Millibars) so that the gauge can be selected to read either F or C.Maybe if you ask in the Panel and Design forum , somebody would do one for you.Barry

There is one that I used in FS98 and FS2000, not sure if it works in FS2002. I can send it to you if you'd like?E-mail me, and I'll fire it off. Not tonite as it is past my bedtime. :-wave