Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

Sad to report great product but...

Guest psouthan

The guys at Activesky have done a great job, I salute them, no doubt about that. However, it seems such a pity that there still seems to be a problem with rain above clouds (Please see attached image). This to me ruins the whole effect of what they have achieved. I'm not grumbling guys...just hoping that they can do something about it and the 'grey-out issue' I have already posted about. Once again...thank you for a great product.PaulMaybe it's just my PC and if is the case how do i find out lol but reports seem to be indicating it's not just me, especially with th 'grey-out' effect being reported by others!

Hi Paul,There is a new beta build pending that solves these issues, should be available tomorrow. Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest psouthan

Thamks Damien,I couldn't ask for more than that and a reply within seconds. I hope you didn't get the impression I was grumbling.RegardsPaul

Guest psouthan

Apologies Damian. I spelt your name wrong!RegardsPaul

Guest psouthan

>Hi Paul,>>There is a new beta build pending that solves these issues,>should be available tomorrow. Thanks!>>>>Hi Dan, have I missed it somewhere, it has been three days...or is it delayed?RegardsPaul >

Guest psouthan

Ok, This is the last time I am going to bug you on this one,... any idea of how long the delay is going to be. Ihave a video card on loan from a shop and I would like to see your update installed, and everything working fine, before I decided which card to buy! Hence the pestering!CheersPaul

Hi Paul,e-mail me @ damianc@hifisim.com and I'll send you a test build. We are just waiting for a few responses to come back concerning the vis drop problem. I could use your input on that one too, please see thread "Fogged in with B142".

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies