Sign in to follow this  
Guest mmcevilley

FS Sky World - Removing Runway Lights

Guest mmcevilley

Chris,First, allow me to compliment you on both the technical and artistic accomplishments of FS Sky World cloud textures. I also like Landing Light Set 3. Outstanding!And for the FS Sky World/ActiveSky team - the integrated results take FS Weather to a new level.I have two questions:1. How do I revert back to the FS textures for runway lights? I have tried the three sets provided by FS Sky World but would like to compare them to the default. There is no option to reload the default FS runway lights and I do not know the individual file names?2. When selecting "Random" - I understand that a random cumulous set and a cirrus set will be selected. I want to confirm that the random option does not result in a selection of sky color. Correct?Thanks.-michael

Hi, Random button, Acutally it can chose every texture set available in fs sky world 2004 in random. In the option buttonlast installed data, you can see what's have been installed from your last 3 install button.You can increase the last installed data display in the cloud.ini, optionlast installed data in the interface it will display more set.in cloud.ini under:(LastInstalled)'Don't set to much high the value number from the Last Displayed= set, this can cause error.'The number will be set to 3 for default.NumberOfDisp=6Sadly I forget to include the default fs2004 runways lights in default fs2004 set 1 in fs sky world 2004, it contains all default 2004 stuff except the runways (I forget), I will fix this in the update.About runways light, do not forget you can inrease the size of the runways light in the fs9.cfg, read tips and trick in the fs sky world 2004 pdf. The default fs2004 runways light is the halo.bmp in cd 2 MSGAME3.CABThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest mmcevilley

>Hi,> Random button, Acutally it can chose every texture set>available in fs sky world 2004 in random. In the option>buttonlast installed data, you can see what's have been>installed from your last 3 install button.>>You can increase the last installed data display in the>cloud.ini, optionlast installed data in the interface it will>display more set.Ok - thanks. I'll make the change and see what gets installed.>Sadly I forget to include the default fs2004 runways lights in>default fs2004 set 1 in fs sky world 2004, it contains all>default 2004 stuff except the runways (I forget), I will fix>this in the update.Ok.>The default fs2004 runways light is the halo.bmp in cd 2>MSGAME3.CABGreat! I have a backup of my entire FS install that I can retrieve the file from.Thanks.-michael