Sign in to follow this  
Guest mmcevilley

FS Sky World - Random Option

Guest mmcevilley

Chris,When I press "Random" and then install for the selected cloud set (e.g., cumulous, cirrus), the labels for the various categories (cirrus, cumuous, sky set, all, misc, etc) goes away. I have to exit the progrm and restart to continue making selections.And - I have three suggestions for the next version:1. It appears that when pressing "Random", you only get a random choice for the selected set. It would be nice if when pressing Random, you get a random selection for all sets of interest. In other words, when the user presses random, a dialog could appear with checkboxes for each of the "candidate" random choice sets. The user could then check all categories for which he wants a random selection. Then, when pressing "Install", FS Sky World would select a random set for each category selected by the user.2. When selecting the FS Default Set - we lose all Sky World changes. It would more convenient if the Default FS Set was available for each of the categories defined by FS Sky World (cirrus, cumulous, etc).3. Rather than having the option to see the last "x" installed sets - it would be more useful to know the mixture of FS Default sets and FS Sky World sets - by category. Sometimes pictures are better than words - if you would like, I can email you a few examples of what the dialogs would look like.Thanks.-michael

Hi, Please do not use this forum for fsw 2004 suggestion, only email me fsw@simflight.com"When I press "Random" and then install for the selected cloud set (e.g., cumulous, cirrus), the labels for the various categories (cirrus, cumuous, sky set, all, misc, etc) goes away. I have to exit the progrm and restart to continue making selections."no need to restart, only press situation than sky buttonThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest mmcevilley

>Hi,> Please do not use this forum for fsw 2004 suggestion, only>email me fsw@simflight.comOk. My apologies. I did not realize you had a FSW forum, and that you had requested ideas sent directly to you.-michael