Good day. I have noticed something in this release. May have been present in the others, but I didnt notice it. When processing a flightplan thru AS, if I change the flight level, when the navigation log comes up it still shows the original flight level, not my newly entered one. The average winds/wind speed still shows for the original flight level. So, I dont know if is giving the new level average or the old. Just fyi.-Rick

>Importing a plan forces AS to use the FL in the plan. If you>manually enter the plan you can change the FL and have it>change in the log. Hi Jim. Thanx for the quick reply. I guess that this means the edit box in the import flightplan screen is not really an "edit box", right? Thanx fot the help!-Rick

Maybe I wasnt clear enough. When you click "New Route", the flight plan import screen comes up. I import the FS flightplan, then move over to the "Cruise Altitude" box (which contains whatever altitude FS's flightplan had) and change it to another value. After processing the waypoints, the navlog window comes up showing the relative waypoints/winds/dirs. The final entry, which is the average winds at the crusing altitude, still shows the intial FS cruise altitude that was imported from the flightplan, not the NEW one that I typed into the "Cruise Altitude" box. That any clearer?-Rick

Hi Rick,Yep sure!! So now my explaination is still the same: when importing a plan, AS will only recognize the altitude from the imported plan. If you want to "experiment" then you need to manually enter the plan or edit the plan and import it again.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg