Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

AS2004.5 Build 193 is worse then Build 174.

Hi,Before I installed B193 I hadn't the stutter problem. I have download throttling on. Can you please do something about this problem???Thanks,

Hi,Sorry you are having a problem. Can you give a little more detail? Does the stuttering happen during the download portion? During the weather write portion? During your entire flight? Is Active Radar On?Does changing the download throttling change the stutters?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Hi Jim,The Active Radar is off, it happends all the flight, I use AS2004.5 B193 mostly with LDS 767. I noticed something else to. But it doesn't have anything to do with AS. But my Norton Internet Security 2005 has found 4 affected programs, maybe that has something to do with the stuttering and I will wait on the patch of LDS as they had some problems to. I will keep it touch.

I'm sticking with B175...Seems too many problems arising with 193. I don't feel too Adventurous I guess....LOLRegards,Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Guest 320MAD

I can't see this... 193 is a build that gave me performance and hardly no problems at all... Apart from forgetting to enable bandwidth throttling (my fault).

I have no problems any more right now, so I guess it had something to do with my pc.

Guest flight

Yesterday I was flying with AS2004.5 build 193 and not enjoying myself at all. What with clouds all of a sudden popping in (and I mean a whole skyfull of them at once, not just one or two), fog being there then not being there, haze disappearing into "all-of-a-sudden" completely clear, and stutters like you wouldn't believe. I thought back to a previous version that worked to almost perfection and wondered why I couldn't get those results now.It all seemed to start when FSUIPC's button changes were made. Now I know I'll be misunderstood on this, but all I'm saying is that it seems the only ones not complaining anymore are either the beta-testers or those who have registered versions of FSUIPC. When I bought Active Sky I was never under the impression that to get all of the bells and whistles chiming together harmoniously I'd have to purchase FSUIPC. Please don't respond to this by saying the unregistered version is all you need to have Active Sky "work". I don't want it just to "work"; I want it to work the same way it does for the unregistered users of FSUIPC as it does for the registered users...all the bells and whistles functioning properly.Anyways, I finally uninstalled Active Sky 4.5 and tried the FS internal weather, but it seemed not to be functioning the same as when I first remembered. Then I wondered if maybe FSUIPC was interfering in some way. So I tossed it.I'm happy to say that now I'm flying with all options on full except for shadows, and w/ nary a stutter. I have my cloud distance at max, sight distance at max, autogen at max, and scenery at max. I am seeing clouds slowly coming into view as "condensation" takes place, as well as a haze as I ascend that doesn't all-of-a-sudden-pop-into-clear. I can see lightning flashes way off in the distance, and hear far off thunder as a storm approaches, instead of seeing clouds approaching then sudden-peasoup-fog w/downpour a la Active Sky 4.5.Damian, you know I've often praised your product, and for awhile it was the cream of the crop. But with the latest versions some things seem to have changed for the worse. I can't get back to the weather nirvana I was experiencing before. You have to take the good reviews w/ the bad, and this time I'm extremely disappointed.If your new version that is coming out soon needs FSUIPC to function w/ all the bells and whistles, then please tell your customers. Don't let them buy it thinking it works the same w/ the unregistered version as it does w/ the registered version, just because you want the extra customers.For now I'm happy w/ the MSFS internal weather. Please take this as it is intended. Just some unhappy observations from a once happy customer."Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning".