Hi all,I just discovered this site / program from some banter on other boards. Previously it seemed another competing product was the only (decent) FS weather program.Anyway, I've been finding rave reviews about ActiveSky and would like to purchase it now. However, I see that a brand new version is on the horizon. I hope you see that it's a tough decision to decide whether to end up investing in two similarly functional programs in what would likely be rapid fire fashion, or just wait until the new, improved version comes out.My question is whether there will be any sort of break given to purchasers of v4.5 knowing v5 will be coming out soon? In the sense of, possibly, a price break for buying v5 when it comes out?I want to give you business, but I also seek the best quality for my money, and it seems waiting for v5 would be a better alternative at the moment.Thanks for the help!~Nate

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jim-Thanks for the good news... I just bought 4.5 tonight, and I'm glad to hear of the break. I have to say without a doubt, this has to be one of the nicest addons I've ever purchased- What an extraordinary change in the FS environment- Thanks and keep up the great work!