Hi, still flying with FS2002 & ActiveSky wxRE. Had now 3 times trouble with the temperature over Venezuela. The air temperature at FL250 was about 20

Tried it again and it was the same. I took a screenshot:Hitze.jpgI dont understand the 999 in activesky. +26C at 10000ft??

Hi Chris,The 999 is invalid data from NOAA. Because of the invalid data, FS does not know the correct temperature so in this case it may use the last valid data.The error is either at the reporting station or at NOAA.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

OK, thank you. If this happens once no problem. But the problem was there everytime I flew there in the last months. So I have to fly without activesky the next time over there.

Hi Chris,I loaded up my wxRE and went to the area in question and got the same 999 data. However I did slew to 25K and saw the temps be correct for a time. AT 25K I did get 23C, but then I saw that the 30K temp in wxRE was 17C so wxRE is acting correctly according to its data. There really may be a stream of warm of air in that part of the world at this time of year, I don't know for sure! Now I suggest adjusting your altitude to search for some cooler air.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg