Sign in to follow this  
Guest Derek D

Soft horizons?

Guest Derek D

Hi, I would like to start off by saying that I'm lovin the latest ASV, congratulations to the team on this product.However, there is one little detail that irks me ever since I downloaded a file from Avsim only a few days ago, called "soft horizons". This addon was brilliant in that it finally eliminated that sharp line between the horizon and the sky. Alas, I only enjoyed it for a few days because ASV then came out :-lol.Anyway, the AE sky textures are also very nice but are notably lacking in the soft horizon effect that I am now fond of. Are there are plans to maybe incorporate this into a later update? Like I said it is a relatively minor detail and could probably live with it either way, but it did produce a nice effect.Derek D.

HI Derek,Depend on which sky set you are using, if you are using day clear air, you should not have the line in the horizon at day time, and there is many many set in dusk and dawn are in the same type with out a line. There is some compromise with that's, normaly day sky can be polluted from the horizon to give "polluted sky".Amyways with update, I can add these type in one section.ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpgFreeware Addons for FSW GROUP

Kind Regards
Chris Willis