Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stratus_Fractus

Best A330 panel?

Guys, After having flown so much in the PSS A3xx series, I've gottenspoiled regarding the quality of panel in that payware airplane. I also enjoy the Posky A330 series though....but cant find a good panel that has the realistic looking artwork that I've seen both in the PSS panel and in several boeing style panels from artists like Paul Golding etc.Whats the BEST panel for the A330? I've looked everywhere and triedseveral. The ones I've seen with good functionality have bad artwork, then ones with good artwok seem to be less functional.In your considered opinions, whats the BEST?And..is there any way to convert that PSS panel into something for the A330? Mebbe using that artwork with different gauges? (personal use only...I know its payware.)Eric

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can be done, alias the panel to the PSS panel, download some sounds off somewhere and copy the A321's aircraft.cfg flap section to the aircraft.cfg file of the A330, overwriting the flap settings already there.

Yup, although the calculations won't be too accurate. Use the highest number you can insert for ZFW and FOB. The calcs should be accurate once you've burned off fuel and your gross is that or less.