Sign in to follow this  
LN_OSS

ASV wont connect to my fs !

Hi !I have tried many times to first start ASV and then fs + the other way, but ASV wont connect with fs at all :(.....You know what the problem can be ?CheersStian

I can only say it has to be 'something' with the FSUIPC interconnection. Do you have the same problem with AS2004.5 (if you have it installed)?

Hey !... Nope, did not have that problem with AS2004.5 when i had it installed. (Did buy the full version of ASV)CheersStian

This all sounds obvious, but has to be checked: verify proper operation/installation of FSUIPC. Are other (if you have any) FSUIPC dependant addons still working? You do have the latest FSUIPC loaded? If all is OK, I would re-install ASV. If still no luck, you can try with AS2004.5... I know I'm not much of a help here. I'm just trying to think with you :-) You are running ASV on the FS computer I assume?

Thanks :)I reinstalled everything (ASV and FSUIPC) and now everything workes great !!CheersStian

Good to hear! Now let those screenshots come in the screenshot forum... ;-) :+ Happy flying!