Got 2 PCs networked via router. One running FS9 - 2nd ASV, etcusing WideFS - Relevant drives have all been mapped and haveno problem accessing them. Program Files directories on bothmachines are also shared. It's been working OK but today afterdownloading weather it comes up with an error message sayingit cannot submit data to FS9, giving corrrect path though.I have not been able to get rid of this problem even afterreboot. Would appreciate any help/advice.Thanks

Well each PC has McAfee Internet Security installed with friendlysettings and set-up to trust all traffic within network. If you thinkI should look at something in particular, please let me know as I ama bit green when it comes Firewalls (lol)

Don't think so. Under version in executable it reads 0.1.0.3142Went to the AV5 site but couldn't see any downloads for the version you mention.Thanks

I removed AV5 completely and reinstalled, including patch, onthe 2nd PCWhen I first start AV5 it wants to know FS9's directory.So if I use simple file sharing I am unable to navigate to directory because Program Files folder is excludedfrom simple file sharing. However if I enter the FS9path in the AV5.ini (mapped drive) then program starts but after loading weather it tells me it cannot write to the FS9 folder.Using Advanced file sharing it gets weird. AllowingProgram Files, Microsoft Games and FS9 directory as well as Documents & Settings folder, all seems to work fine;it downloads all the weather and no error message howevera while later during one of its regular updates the "cannot write to FS9" error message appears again.I'm running McAfee Security Settings with only Firewalland Antivirus - The firewall settings are set to trustinglevel and it has been configured to trust anything withinthe Network.Totally puzzled by this. For your information I installas follows:HIFI-AS2004.zipASV-UPGRADE.zipASV-SU2.zipIf there is anything else you can think of please let meknow, otherwise I'll have to run product in main PC.Thanks

If Damian posts and doesn't get a prompt reply it is because I'm offon hols for a couple of weeks.Much obliged.

Guest aarskringspier

Navigate to your FS( main folder and share it; you dont need to share the entire Programs folder. Once you share it you canf ind it in network neighborhood; select it from there when prompted by ASV, save your settings in options and you should be good to go. When you select the correct path and ASV accepts it for the first time youll see it backing up your original textures.