Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gco808

Dear HIFiSims..modules/FUSlPC doesn't appear in the Toolbar

Guest Gco808

HI how are you? I installed the Active Sky software, but now I have a problem. when I start flight simulator and enter the FS2004 virtual world, Modules does not appear in the toolbar after pressing the Alt Key. isn't FSUlPC supposed to be under modules? Also there is no periodic green band with text representing an Updated Metar report with weather update. In fact, I don't even see the new texture sets of clouds that I thought I am supposed to see. I started having these problems ever since I reformatted the HDD and reinstalled everything. I worked perfectly before I reformatted the HDD.I am currently using MFS2004 with the new FS9.1 update.Please help me if possible.ThankyouSincerelyEric

Jim,If you don't mind, I'd like to know the answer to this one as well. My Modules menu contains FSUIPC and SB3, but since I installed ASV (and later ASVe) I keep loosing the SB3 entry on the Modules menu after a few minutes. No big deal, I just have to launch SB3 fairly quickly after I launch FS9, but I was just wondering if there's any remedy available?

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Hi,His situation was a little different than yours because I knew that for Eric he had no FSUIPC.dll in his Modules folder. So a copy and paste of FSUIPC.dll woked for him!Now for you I can tell that FSUIPC.dll IS in your Modules folder. But I would make sure that both FSUIPC and SB3 are the latest versions. We have not heard of this and I visit Pete's forum everyday and I don't think there is anything over there either.Please let us know!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg