Sign in to follow this  
Guest mmanieri

512x512x32 Texture Set - Part 3 - installer problem

Guest mmanieri

Hi All,I just purchased this marvellous addon and wanted to install the 512x512 texture set.Everything went fine with the first 2 parts. Insatalled without any issue.The installer of the part 3 file anyway does not work.When I got to the licence agreement page, I select accept and the "next" button get enabled.But clicking on it does not produce any effect.. It gets highlighted when the pointer is over it and I see the graphical effect of pressing it when I click with the mouse, but the installer doesn't move to the next step and sticks to that point.Cancel and back buttons works fine.....Any idea?

Hi, Your download was not completed correctly, download the files again.I have received few mail about this issue before form few users, and all was the download problem.ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest mmanieri

I just redownloaded the file and got the same problem...I used Opera standard download feature and got no errors. The file is 93,1 MB (97.726.439 byte)...By the way I'll try to download it with a download manager (DAP) to see if something changes..Any idea?EDIT: also the file downloaded with DAP shows same problem.. size is the same of previous downloaded files: 93,1 MB (97.726.439 byte).Is there he possibility to have an alternate download site to check if the AVSIM stored file is somehow getting damaged due to their hosting specs?