Sign in to follow this  
greenland

Instant replay - problem sorted?

Like a few others I have had the problem of watching the undercarriage and flaps retract whilst watching a replay of my beautiful landings (on some planes).I tried lots of things to fix this and have now found (on my system anyway) that if I go into spot view after landing and then view the replay in spot view, everything shows correctly - gear is down, flaps are set, spoilers activate and reversers work.It seems that if you change the view to watch an instant replay, the aircraft goes into a clean configuration. Hope this helps anyone out there.Colin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I do that all the time and still its a 50/50 chance that I get a proper repaly. There really doesn't seem to be a good reason or answer to this issue, other than it being a bug in FS2002 itself.Regards,Van L

Hi VanOn my system it seems to be a computer / memory related problem.It only happens on my system after longer flights - and only in very demanding planes like POSKY's etc.I have found out that if I, after a longer flight - save the flight lets say 20 NM before landing - exit Flight simulator - restarts Flight simulator - and choose the saved flight - the problem is gone (-: :-scatter :-aolAny Experts solutions will be a very welcome Christmas Present.RegardsHenrik Korning