Sign in to follow this  

Fs Sky World Se Update and Environment Pack

Hi, Fs Sky World Se Update to 2.3.0.12. Fs Sky World Se will run even if your fs2002 is not in your registry, Fixed Run time Error when pressing on Inst&Run Fs button, clouds data pop up interface message removed when you press on Inst&Run Fs buttons, Saving, loading weather button added in the weather setting Environment Pack for fs sky world se, contains, moon, sun, raindrop, runways lights and default fs2k2 clouds in two version including the fs2k2 FIX. Read the installation.doc Both files can be downloaded Here: http://fsw.simflight.com/FSkySe.html Ps: New clouds in progress to be released.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Ken Meier

Thank you again Chris, downloading now.KEdit: Chris the rain drops are a massive improvement! I have settled on the T set 4 for the moment, but time will tell. So many to choose from.Thanks againK

Hi, All files except the default clouds was available a long time ago just after the fs2k2 release, the raindrop there is the blue and transparent, and same as in smaller raindrop size.I have released them for fs sky world se..http://fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenu2002.htmlThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

ChrisMany thanks for your continued wonderful clouds.One question I have decdided to download the complete new file and remove my previous installation do I need to remove the previous installation or can I overwrite and what is the best way to remove?Peter

Upgraded FS Sky World Se and added the environment pack.It added the new folders/files for rain/sun/moon, etc., but I can not access them from the new main screen.The Misc. section is not active on the screen.What am I doing wrong?gwillmot

ChrisIgnore my post. Helps if I go to the trouble of reading the installation notes ;-)Peter

Guest WorkingStiff

To see the new options you need to use the new clouds.ini file.If you've customized your current clouds.ini file cut out the portions you need and paste them to the new file.

>To see the new options you need to use the new clouds.ini >file. >>If you've customized your current clouds.ini file cut out >the portions you need and paste them to the new file. I did exactly as the instructions and you have mentioned.I get an error that file/folder "Killer Thunderstorm Colored Set #1" not found. I had deleted that folder previously since I don't care for the colored sets (save precious disk space).I went into clould.ini and deleted that entry.I can then get to main screen, but the "misc" option is still not available.Any other suggestions?gwillmot

Hi, #1 First update to 2.3.12 (FSkySEU4.zip)copy the fs sky world 2002.exe and the cloud.ini in your fs2002 dir and overwrite#2 Extract the FskyEnv.zip to an temporary folder#3 In the FskyEnv.exe install shield contains the correct cloud.ini for using the environment texture. (Ignore the others cloud.ini outside it is the original fs sky world se clouds.ini)#4 Extract the FskyEnv.exe, locate to your fs2002 directory and overwrite.Ps: Don't install the FskyEnv.exe and after update with FSkySEU4.zip, you will loose the correct cloud.ini for FskyEnv.exebut #1 FSkySEU4.zip #2 FskyEnv.exeThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Seems like I did it that way, but no luck.I have since deleted FS SkyWorld and have downloaded original.Will take it step by step this time and see what happens.Thanks for you're reply.gwillmot